We propose sublime places (Chateaux, Villas, private places) according to the number of guests, budget and fun level. The selection is so vast that it’s better to ask for our ideas based on your requirements.
Some of the most impressive venues on the French Riviera are not available on a straight “commercial hire” basis.
Their availability is strictly limited, either by day of the week, time of year or eligibility of the group seeking to utilize the facilities.
Amongst the venues which fall into this category are:
– The Historical garage-museum of Prince of Monaco
– The Circus tent of Monaco
– The Oceanographic museum on the Monaco rock
– La Salle des Etoiles (Monte-Carlo Sporting Club)
– The Atrium of the Grand Casino
– The Casino de Monte-Carlo or the Opera Salle Garnier
– The Greek villa Kerylos (Beaulieu)
– La Rotonda (Beaulieu)
– La Villa Rothschild (St-Jean Cap-Ferrat)
– Le Chateau de la Napoule (Cannes)
– Le Chateau de Castellaras (Cannes)
– La Villa Gould (Cannes)
– La Villa Domergue (Cannes)
– Le Chateau de Mouans-Sartoux (near Cannes)
– La Villa Massena (Nice), l’Opera (Nice)
– La Citadelle (Villefranche-sur-Mer)
Thanks to our extensive local experience and trusted partners, in addition to our in-house services we can assist you with the following aspects of your event: Venue sourcing, Caterers / kitchen equipment, Set design & draping, Generators / power supply, Yacht hire, Security and Logistical Support. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch when you are in need of assistance with any of the above.